Home » Funeralia » History

History

  • 1937: Max Wagner & Co is founded in Berlin.
  • 1970: Funeralia GmbH is founded
  • 1991: Production moves from Würzburg to Chemnitz
  • 1994: Production moves to Ehrenfriedersdorf because of increased order volume.
  • 1999: Funeralia is certified by TÜV Sachsen for DIN and ISO 9001.
  • 2008: Funeralia GmbH is taken over by ‘the Facultatieve Group’. This offers new growth opportunities thanks to synergy.
  • 2012: Further optimisation and professionalisation of the works in Ehrenfriedersdorf
css.php